Diary week 2

Name : Fitri Nurhayati_5170211374
Class/Prody : Integrated English_Manajemen F

Diary week 2

December 8th, 2017.
This day should be the time my jacket's order came. I bought a jacket in an online shop 4 days ago. Packages sent via JNE. But now, there is no confirmation from JNE. I'm worried. But when I got home from college, I found the package was coming. Shocking. I screamed and danced like I lost my mind. Despite the size M, it still greatness in my body. But, It's okay. I still love it.

December 9th, 2017.
This afternoon, me and my friends explore some famous shopping place in Jogja. What are we looking for? What we're looking for is a women's fashion beret cap. And so funny. We did not get it after entering more than 5 stores and 1 Mall. Finally we were just tired, hungry, and cosmetic. Wkwkwkwk :v

December 10th,2017.
OMG .. My bike tire leaked again. I'm forced to put them on. "What the hell is going here?". There is a big nail that stuck in my bike tire. Finally, I had to change the tires. So sad TT😭

Okay.. I'm sorry if I have many mistake. That's all.. Thank you ^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Creativity