Diary Week 3

Name : Fitri Nurhayati_5170211374
Class/Prody : Integrated English_Manajemen F

December 14th,2017.
OMG.. I have annoying and shocking. Today,the road is very jammed. In fact I was stuck 5 minutes at a traffic light. When at that moment I knew there would be a pre-test. I panicked.  there are still 4 more traffic lights while campus is still far away and not much time left. Alhamdulillah, I got the class on time. Lucky day, the weather isn't cloudy πŸ˜…. If not, maybe I'm frustrated in holding back the temperatures in the hot temperatures. Hufftt.


December 15th,2017.
This afternoon,I went to my friend's computer store. I want to buy speakers. I chose A-brand speakers, but I was also offered a higher priced B-brand speakers with better specifications. With long price negotiations, finally I bought a brand speaker B. It's okay, quality number oneπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜˜.


December 16th,2017.
What a fun day...Last night,I attended the event of Goyang Jempol Mobile Legend Cosplayers City Tour on the Alun-Alun Kidul. The event is free. I can take pictures with the cosplayers. At once, I also have dating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.


I'm sorry if I have many mistake. That's all.. Thank You^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Creativity

Diary week 2