Diary week 1.

Nama : Fitri Nurhayati_5170211374_Integrated English_Manajemen F.

November 28th,2017.

Since yesterday the rain has not subsided. And today I have to go to Telkom to continue my work. Back home, I decided to sleep while waiting for the rain to stop. I woke up at 12:00 Pm and rushed to Telkom. I was surprised when on the trip to see the flooded rice fields. Some roads are also flooded. Alhamdulillah I got to Telkom safely. When I was doing my work solemnly, the security guard told me that some bridges had drifted in the current. Immediately I finished my task and rushed home. On the way back, I noticed several rivers had overflowed. My home is in the mountains. So I thought there was going to be a landslide. Alhamdulillah my house is fine. My bike machine is also not jammed. But two houses belonging to my neighbor were swept away by the flood.

November 29th,2017.

Today I have a morning class. So I left at 5:45 am. I'm constantly saying takbir. "Allahuakbar-Allahuakbar". I saw the rest of the terrible flood. Some roads are still inundated with water and thick mud. The road is impassable. Also the bridge is still on the lid. And that's the only access. Finally I decided to contact the lecturer that I could not attend her class today because of the circumstances.

November 30th,2017.

Today the bridge is already open. The afternoon class was gone, so I went to the next class. However, the lecturer was not present. So I decided to go home. On the road, due to lack of focus, my motorcycle suddenly fell in two fairly large asphalt holes. I am surprised. "I will die-I will die". That's what's on my mind. My motorcycle shuddered. "I will fall-I will fall". Alhamdulillah I can still control my motorcycle. After that, I pulled over to the side of the road to check on the state of my motorcycle tire. I calmed my mind and then proceeded with focus and more caution.

I'm sorry if I have many mistake. That's all Thank You ^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Creativity

Diary week 2